USB memory type virus check tool
No need monitor! User can check virus checking status and results by LEDs.
Even without a monitor, LEDs (Blue / Red) on the product allows to grasp at a glance that a virus check is in progress and the results of the virus check.
|Blue LED||Red LED||Operational status|
|Alternating blinking||Scan in progress|
|●||-||No virus infection detected|
|-||●||Virus infection detected|
|-||◯||Program error occurred|
Quick to update the definition files
No special software is required. As long as you have a PC with an Internet connection, you can update virus definition files anywhere.
Save scan results as a log
Virus check result can be saved as a log.
Log data is stored in a special memory area of the product.Therefore, no risk of tampering.
Output data as text is also available.
No limitation for target devices to virus check.
One vaccine USB can be used for virus check any number of devices.
- Virus checking time is significantly reduced.
- By differential scan function that checks only changed or added file from previous scan, virus checking time is significantly reduced.
- Timer scan function
- This function automatically starts virus checking on a specified date and time.The date and time can be set as "Day of the week + start time" or "Specified date + start time".
- PC asset information collection function
- This function allows you to obtain detailed asset information of the device.It also acquires detailed hardware information, installed application information, etc., and saves as a log in the product itself.
|Product Name||License||Model Number|
|Vaccine USB3||1 year License||ULD-VAU31A|
|3 year License||ULD-VAU33A|
|5 year License||ULD-VAU35A|